Make money with digital coins and have multiple streams of incomes.
BitConnect is an open source all in one bitcoin and crypto community platform designed to provide multiple investment opportunities with cryptocurrency education where it is entirely possible to find the independence we all desire, in a community of like-minded, freedom-loving individuals who, like you, are seeking the possibility of income stability in a very unstable world.
Investing in BitConnect Lending
You can invest BitConnect coin in Bitconnect lending platform exclusively from the BitConnect Dashboard. This investment option involves profiting from Bitconnect trading bot and volatility software. You will receive daily profit based on your investment option. Upon investment term completion, you will receive your capital back to take out from the bitconnect lending platform or optionally reinvest back in lending platform to continue receiving daily profit.
If you wants to invest in BitConnect lending, you have to buy BitConnect Coin in the first place. Buy BitConnect coin from BCC Exchange with Bitcoins first.
♦ Lending Guide
1) When will the lending interest be added to my account?
It will be added every 24 hours of your lending transaction has been approved. All lending transactions will be treated separately for interest payments.Read more
2) I usually get a daily profit from lending but why there is no interest payment received today?
The daily profit is not guaranteed. The interest rate that you earn daily using our investment platform is calculated by our BitConnect Price Volatility Software and accrued daily. Some days, the profit may be 0%.But on average it is 1 % per day.
3) Why will the login shield not allow me to withdraw my bitcoin or bitconnect from my account?
Login Shield Verification security is very important to keep your accounts safe from any unauthorized transaction from BitConnect and it requires you to verify your login details every time you log in from a different browser or device.
4) I have transferred bitcoin from another wallet How long will it take to confirm my balance?
Bitconnect confirms the deposit with our 1 bitcoin network confirmation. It normally takes 10 minutes but sometimes it may take longer than usual.
5) What is the minimum amount to reinvest in bitconnect lending?
The minimum amount to reinvest is $10 and in multiples of $10.
6) Why do I have a negative balance in my Bitcoin or BitConnect wallet?
When you send bitcoin/bitconnect to another wallet, a small fee is required (not kept by us) paid to the blockchain.
7) Will I get qualify for an extra percentage if I compound my investment to 1010?
No. Each lending amount is treated separately and you will not qualify to have an extra 0.10% on your lending. The lending interest payments depend on how much each lending amount is.
8) After completion of my lending contract, would I get back USD or BCC?
You will receive USD back into your lending wallet.
9) What is the minimum BTC withdrawal amount and fees on withdrawal?
The minimum bitcoin you can withdraw from your bitcoin wallet is 0.005 BTC. Bitconnect charge dynamic bitcoin network fees that are charged by miners for faster confirmation.
Of course, these are all examples of past trades. There’s no way I’m going to promise you’ll make 300%-plus returns on each and every trade or that you’ll never see a loser.
Even so, I believe this is the most powerful strategy you will ever find to profit from currency wars.
Because we both know “currency wars” are here to stay and will only intensify moving into the future…
Get started now with your free account, http://coinincomes.com/bitconnect
Tonopah Make more money with digital coins
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, which can be spent, saved, or invested, and it can be stolen too. Trading with Bitcoins was considered to be risky, but the current trends show that it has become a big hit the binary options sector. This decentralized currency is not regulated by any Government, or by any central authority.
What determines the price of Bitcoins?
Bitcoin's price is determined according to the supply and demand ratio. Price increases when the demand increases, the rates plummet downwards when the demand falls. Bitcoins in circulation are limited, and new ones are created at a very slow rate. Since it does not have enough cash reserve to move the market price, its price can be extremely volatile.
Bitcoin trading is popular because of -
- Low inflation risk - Inflation is the biggest issue for traders, because all the currencies lose some of their purchasing power when the reserve banks keep printing more currency. With Bitcoin minting system being limited to just 21 million Bitcoins, it hardly gets impacted with inflation.
- Low collapse risk - Currencies fluctuations depend on government trade policies, which at times cause hyperinflation, and even lead to the collapse of currency. Bitcoin is a virtual universal currency, which is not regulated by any government.
- Simple, safe and cheap - The Bitcoin payments take place between peer-to-peer without any intermediary, which is why it is simple and cheap.
- Easy to carry - Bitcoins worth million dollars can be carried in your pocket, in a memory stick. This cannot be done with gold or cash.
- Untraceable - Issuance of Bitcoin is not regulated by any government, so the risk of seizure is nil.
Bitcoin brokers provide a simple trading online platform. All you have to do is visit their website, enter your details, and create an account. You can start with demo account to understand the market action.
The trading screen is simple.
- Pick the price direction (UP/DOWN)
- Select the timeframe
Is Bitcoin trading secure?
Bitcoin network is possibly the world's vast spread computing project. The most common weakness here is the user errors. Bitcoin wallet files can get lost, stolen, or deleted accidentally just like any other files in the digital form.
However, users can use sound security strategies to protect their cash. Alternatively, you could choose the service providers who offer high-level security, as well as insurance against loss or theft.
What Is A Cryptocurrency And Bitcoin?
Suggested Coin Incomes Links: